Emergency Payment Assistance Program (EPAP)
A Message to Our Clients:
Our Response to COVID-19
Since 2014, we have offered a variety of services to clients throughout the United States, as well as many across international borders. We understand the effects of COVID-19 are far-reaching and our commitment is to continue providing the support and service you and your business know and trust. We will continue to be available through all of our support platforms.
Remote meetings and support sessions will continue as planned. For those who have pre-scheduled on-site appointments, such as DJ-related services, installations and other in-person meetings, we will reach out directly to customers to indicate the best course of action moving forward.
Activation of the Emergency Payment Assistance Program (EPAP)
We at DCLARK Online take great pride in the clientele and communities we serve. Our small business and non-profit customers have always stood by us and we want to do our part to stand by them. The Emergency Payment Assistance Program (EPAP) gives our severely impacted small business and non-profit organizations continued access to the programs and services we offer, free for three months.
All DCLARK Online customers with an active, reoccurring subscription who have 25 employees or fewer and have been severely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak may apply for EPAP, per the program terms and conditions. We will grant credits based on the industry of service and severity of disruption. The EPAP application will close on April 1, 2020 and decisions will be emailed to each applicant shortly after.
We are committed to supporting our clientele in everything they do, especially during these tough times. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me directly at email@example.com.
I thank you for your business and wish you and loved ones the best during this unprecedented time.
Owner & Founder
DCLARK Online, LLC
What is EPAP?
The Emergency Payment Assistance Program (EPAP) is intended for DCLARK Online small business customers with 25 employees or less who are being severely impacted by the economic disruption associated with the noval coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Small businesses and non-profit organizations have been key to our success, and this is the time for us to do what we can to support those in need. Before applying, please take a moment to read through the following information and consider if a need for this program exists. Those who apply and do not truly have a need for the program will likely be taking away from an organization that does.
What services does the program cover?
EPAP covers active DCLARK Online subscriptions that renew on a reoccurring basis, such as web hosting packages and content management plans. Certain limits will apply for services priced on usage and are determined on a case-by-case basis. Please review the below Terms and Conditions for additional clarifications.
How does the program work?
All applicants must apply for the EPAP by using the link below. Our team will review your application and then issue a decision, which will be communicated to you via email soon after the application closes on April 1, 2020. If approved, we will evaluate your currently active subscriptions and grant an account credit equivalent to three months of one (1) active subscription. These credits will automatically be applied to any future subscription renewal.
EPAP Terms and Conditions
- Clients must have an active, ongoing subscription of at least one DCLARK Online service for a minimum of 6 months from February 29, 2020.
- The client’s account must not be in poor standing which is defined as 1) an overdue balance exceeding 14 days prior to the date of February 29, 2020, 2) a violation within the past 12 months of the Acceptable Use Policy as defined here or, 3) a violation within the past 12 months of the Terms of Service as defined here.
- Only organizations with 25 employees, or fewer, across their entire organization may qualify for EPAP.
- Only one (1) active re-occurring subscription per each client’s account is eligible to receive credit.
- Domain renewal subscriptions are not eligible to receive credit.
- Clients approved through EPAP will be awarded an account credit up to three months of the cost of their current active subscription. This amount will be limited to $500 per customer.
- Clients who pay on a quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis will see their credit applied (either partial or in full depending on the credited amount) at the time of subscription renewal.
- A client may apply only once and not modify their application after it has been submitted.
- Once approved, accounts credited to the account may not be increased or transferred at a later time.
- Should DCLARK Online find misrepresentations in any application, either at the time of submission or later, we reserve the right to remove that customer from this program
- DCLARK Online reserves the right to approve or reject any application and all decisions are final
- DCLARK Online reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time and not take additional applications.